Sunday, August 15, 2010

Read-A-Thon Goal Stuff

Monica from The Bibliophile Book Blog is hosting a Read-A-Thon this weekend in which we are supposed to read books from our own shelves. I love this idea, because I really have way too many books to read that I haven't.

But I'm a little late coming to the game, since it's Sunday and the Read-A-Thon will be ending... so I'm nominally joining in spirit and continuing it on my own semi-unofficially. "Semi" because I did make my own little image/button/thingy for my sidebar goal, because I'm just super-creative like that. *snort*

So here's what I will be reading as part of Monica's  Read-A-Thon:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - UK edition.

And the books that I will be reading in my own unofficial Read-A-Thon goal...

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - UK Edition
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - UK Edition
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - UK Edition



Perdido Street Station
Angels, Sinners & Madmen (eBook)
The King's Mistress
The Turtle Catcher
Hell House

Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG. The UK Harry Potters are gorgeous! I am putting them on my Christmas list even though the shipping from Amazon UK is going to be nuts!

    Oh and thanks for joining my read-a-thon. *goes to drool over pretty books more*

    Monica

    ReplyDelete