Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Make-over!

So, if you've made it this far, you'll have noticed that things look... different. I have been seriously slack the past couple of months keeping up with the blog. I had the desire... just lacked the gumption. December really sucked the big one with work and personal stuff. Plus, with the exception of a few books (which shall be on the blog soon!) I haven't read anything worth mentioning here... Well, nothing that I haven't already sworn eternal love and favorite status to. Harry Potter, Dark Tower series, you know who you are. ;)

Anyway, so I decided that I would do a little redecorating and in a few minutes I will post my Friday Flashback review of The Name of the Wind, even though it's technically Saturday now on the East coast. Dates, schmates, right?

Let me know what you think of the new look! Happy New year! (I'm only... two weeks late on that. Who's counting? O_o)

No comments:

Post a Comment