Thursday, January 19, 2012

1st 2012 Thrift Store Score! :D

I haven't been buying physical books lately, since I've been doing so much reading on my Nook, so naturally, I haven't been raiding the thrift store book section, either. Which is a shame, because 1) thrift store books are super inexpensive and 2) those purchases help my community.

So, the boy and I were out and about last night and stopped in on a whim. And I bought these:

From left to right:
- The Fate of Katherine Carr by Thomas H. Cook
- Why We Can't Wait by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Odd's End by Tim Wynne-Jones

Hmm... 3 books... 3 authors... 3 names each. Weird.

Anyway, The Fate of Katherine Carr and Odd's End are both unknowns to me... just thrillers that sounded interesting, but I was really excited to find the MLK book. A little late for MLK Day, which was Monday, but not the end of the world... But, since I did miss it, I'll definitely be reading this book for Black History Month.

I ♥ MLK.

No comments:

Post a Comment