Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Reading Plan: Week of April 1st

Goal: Read 3 books a week to meet my goal of 160 books for 2012.

Update:
So... as we know, last month's attempt at cramming all the reading in the world into one month didn't work.

Positive reinforcement, that's the way!
So, back we go to planning for the week.

For April, in my Goodreads Historical Fiction group, we're doing a TBR challenge, which basically consists of listing 20 books from our To-Read lists and then reading them.

In an attempt to chisel down the height of Mount TBR, I'll be reading from this list for April, and hopefully my lack of win will go away. Maybe.

Last month, I did actually manage to finish some books from my list, but not many:
  • The Lions of Al-Rassan
  • Promise Me Eternity
  • The Enchantress of Florence
Coming up:

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
Jocasta: The Mother-Wife of Oedipus by Victoria Grossack and Alice Underwood
The Children of Men by P.D. James

What is on the agenda for your reading list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment