Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Reading Plan: Week of April 30

Goal: Read 3 books a week to meet my goal of 160 books for 2012.

Apparently I'm still recovering from that hellacious drive... because I just haven't really been able to settle down and really READ anything. I've read, but I feel jittery and unfocused and odd. I did get my three books in this week, which is good, but I'd hoped for more.
Still working on Ghost Story, too... That one is... tedious so far. Hoping it picks up soon... ever. LOL

Here's what I read since the last post:
  • House Rules
  • Light in August
  • The Wind Through the Keyhole
Coming up:

Ghost Story by Peter Straub
The Alloy of Law (Mistborn #4) by Brandon Sanderson
Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
Summer Knight by Jim Butcher

What is on the agenda for your reading list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment