Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Reading Plan: Week of April 23

Goal: Read 3 books a week to meet my goal of 160 books for 2012.

Yeah... remember how the week before last I was 4 books ahead of my goal, and I just needed to keep up momentum? Yeah, that didn't work out so well. Granted, driving 1,200 miles to attend my Grandma's funeral (and then another 1,200 to come back) kinda threw my plans off a little bit. :(

So I didn't get a whole lot of reading done the past two weeks.

Here's what I read since the last post:
  • Children of Men
  • Timeless
Coming up:

Ghost Story by Peter Straub
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
Light In August by William Faulkner

What is on the agenda for your reading list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment