Saturday, October 16, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Jen from The Introverted Reader tagged me, and now I'm here to answer some questions and tag you'se guys. If you aren't familiar with her blog, be sure to stop by!  :)

The Rules:
(1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
(2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
(3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.

Four Things In My Handbag:
Well, I don't really carry a purse or handbag, but here are four things I generally have with me at all times.

  1. My cell phone (EnV2 with no data plan- boring! But at least it has Tetris on it.)
  2. Chapstick or some sort of lip balm. 
  3. A book. (Surprising, isn't it?)
  4. My ID.  (Yeah, that's boring too. I'm sorry.)
Four Favorite Things In My Bedroom:

  1. My books, without a doubt!
  2. My cats. (OK, I know that cat's don't really stay just in this room, but usually when I'm in here, they are too.)
  3. My boyfriend's artwork... Usually a rotating stock.
  4. My bed. 
Four Things on My Desk:
  1. Laptop
  2. A stack of books from the 24 Hour Read-a-thon that I still want to read soonish
  3. Skeins of yarn and a roll of hemp twine for some crafty projects I'm working on.
  4. Salt. Err... because you never know when you'll need it? (I have no idea why it's here, really.)
Four Things I've Always Wanted to Do (But Haven't Yet):
  1. Own a classic muscle car. Like a '70 Chevelle or a '68 GTO or a pre-'77 Mustang. Black.
  2. Visit the South of France. I'm fascinated by the historical aspects of that region. 
  3. Build my own library.
  4. Be independently wealthy!
Four Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment:
  1. Reading
  2. Blogging and talking about books
  3. Relaxing
  4. Traveling
Four Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head:

  1. Hold Ya Head by Makaveli (Tupac) on his "The Don Killuminati" album (my favorite!)
  2. From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto. Yum.)
  3. Kashmir by Led Zeppelin 
  4. Black by Pearl Jam (Oh man, who doesn't love Eddie Vedder? *swoon*)
Four Things You Don't Know About Me:

  1. I'm a procrastinator and perpetual starter. I will start projects all the time and never finish them, but I prefer to read books in a series straight through without interruptions.
  2. I homeschooled myself for my last two years of highschool and never went to college. I guess that's not really something to be proud of, but it's true.
  3. I wish the world came with a mute button. I seriously hate noise. But I love loud music -- when I'm the one playing it. LOL
  4. I am the only anti-social Libra I know.
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
  1. Jackie from The Crafty Reader 
  2. Allison from The Allure of Books
  3. Fiona from The Book Coop
  4. Ashley from Books From Bleh to Basically Amazing
 Thanks for tagging me Jen!

1 comment: