1. What are you reading right now?
Just starting Holes by Louis Sachar.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Three - but they were short.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Umm... well, aside from Twitter, Goodreads and my blog? Nope.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The cheerleaders! They are so much fun. Definitely signing up for that next time. :)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really - I think it's pretty awesome.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Well, I would definitely want to cheer next time. This is my first go-round with the 24 Hour Read-a-thon and I figured I would be best just to read this time. Next time, definitely cheering too!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Errr... I listened to an audiobook which gave my eyes a rest, and that audiobook happened to be by my favorite author, so it was some much needed awesome to cleanse the mental palette I think!
Now back to reading.... toodles! :)