Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Monday... What are you reading? (3)



As seen on Book Journey. In Sheila's words:

What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Just a quick post before bed... Formatting isn't being my friend, so I apologize, but I'm not really up to fiddling with it all night long. Boo!! >:(

I'm Currently Reading...

Star Wars: Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina

Still working on this one... although it would help if I actually picked it up now and then. *sigh*




Black House
And still working on this one, and I also haven't picked it up in a while. Shame, shame! But it IS a re-read for me, so I guess it's forgivable, right?



And I've just started...


 The Beekeeper's Apprentice

I've just started this one today... I've read about 15 pages and it's quite good, but different than I expected. We'll see where this one goes! :)



Last week I finished...

The Poison Diaries (The Poison Diaries)
The Poison Diaries
Very nicely written YA story... I wished for a little bit more from the ending though.




The Curse of the Pharaohs (Amelia Peabody #2)
This was a fun mystery, but the writing seemed... not up to the standards of the first book. :(

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, you'll LOVE The Beekeeper's Apprentice and the whole series!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'd be finished with Cantina in a matter of days if you put it on the toilet tank;) Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete