Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let's Go To The Hop!

I've done the 'hop a couple times, finding new blogs to follow, commenting on other people's blogs, but "unofficially" one might say, since I haven't done a proper post about it. Well that's all about to change, because I'm doing one now. :)

First though, if you're stopping by my blog for the first time, whether from the blog hop or otherwise, please check out the giveaway I'm offering for Diane Setterfield's novel The Thirteenth Tale. This is one of my favorite books, and if you like gothic style mysteries, you will like this one. The giveaway will be closed to entries on June 14th, so get them in soon if you're interested! Ok, enough with the shameless plugs, and on with the post!

So, here's the way the Blog Hop works, paraphrased a bit...
"The Book Blogger Hop is a place for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs  we may be missing out on! The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!"

So I would like to take this opportunity to mention a few of the cool blogs I've found hopping around... I haven't kept track of the ones I found before I decided to do a proper post, so I apologize that the blog name dropping will have to begin with this week's hop.

So, who did I hop in on?

If you're stopping in from the hop, leave me a note and if you like my blog, I hope you'll follow me!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting via the hop!

    Welcome new book blogger! :) Nice to meet you.

    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopped in to say hi. I entered your book giveaway and posted it to my blog. I am now a follower. kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel! I'm having a great time with it. :)

    Brenda, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, thanks for hopping by and a sincere thank you for mentioning my humble book blog! Re The Gun Seller, I guess I'll have to Read.That.Book!

    Have a great Sunday, Bonnie

    PS - I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're more than welcome Bonnie! THanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hia just popping by from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete