Friday, June 18, 2010

Let's Go To The Hop (2)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted over at Crazy-for-Books where "book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!" It lasts Friday-Monday each week, so if you don't have time to join today, you can still join later. It's easy to participate! All you have to do is go to the post I linked above and enter the following information: the name of your blog, how long you've been blogging, and what genres you primarily review.

Then take some time to visit blogs listed on the Hop. If you start following someone through the Book Blogger Hop, leave them a comment and let them know!

I'll be hopping this weekend, and looking for great new blogs to follow! :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, love visiting with you! I mentioned you as one of my fave new book blogs that I've discovered through the hop.

    Have a great weekend, Bonnie

    PS - Let me just say again how much I enjoyed The Beekeeper's Apprentice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie! That really means a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky. I'm just over from the hop. I've mentioned you in the links I've juist posted on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete