Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (2): The Wind Through The Keyhole by Stephen King

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine.

I don't do very many of these, because I don't usually keep up with new release books... so when I do post one, it's a book that I am REALLY looking forward to.


I am practically frothing at the mouth over this one. O_O

I am a huge Dark Tower fan. I'm a mega-huge Stephen King fan. In fact, the only other Waiting on Wednesday post I've done was for another Stephen King book. I don't wait for a lot of books... but I'll wait for Stephen King. Oh yes.

So this is a big freakin' deal to me. Another Dark Tower book. Another chance to be with some of my favorite characters of all time. More Mid-World, more everything. MORE AWESOME. I just feel it in my bones. SQUEE!

And just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any more exciting, a friend pointed me toward this amazingly gorgeous set of DT books being released in a few days:


I WANT!!
(Now I know what my tax refund is being spent on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment