Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (3): Timeless (Parasol Protectorate #5) by Gail Carriger

5Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine.

Yeah, yeah... I know. Everyone and their brother's dad's aunt's cousin's girlfriend's ex-neighbor's dog has posted some sort of "WANT IT NOW!!!" post on their blog about this book. And now I'm doing one...

I'm not a follower... I'm just taking my rightful place in the "In Crowd". That's all.

That being said... I WANT!!! Luckily my wait isn't very long. :D

PS. As much as I love these books, I am not loving the brown, orange, yellow, and sepia combo on this cover, and "Alexia" looks like she's taken a page out of Scarlett O'Hara's book and put on some curtains.

I'll still buy it. Who am I kidding? *sigh* Addiction is turrible. ....More please.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get a start on reading this series! It sounds really interesting, so I need to pick it up as soon as I can. I hope this one is just as good as the rest for you!

    Stephanie
    - Please visit my latest post & if you haven’t already, enter my International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete