Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Book Ban - Opening Ceremonies + Kick-off Read-a-thon!

Here we go! The official ban starting count is 218 Owned-To-Read books! The full list can be found here: Read What I Own Challenge.

Over the course of the month, my goal is to read no fewer than 14 books:
  1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  3. The House of Spirits
  4. Angels, Sinners & Madmen (ebook review copy)
  5. The King's Mistress (review copy)
  6. Keep The Change (review copy)
  7. The Reapers are the Angels (review copy)
  8. The Turtle Catcher (review copy)
  9. The Haunting of Hill House
  10. Smut-tember book #1
  11. Smut-tember book #2
  12. Smut-tember book #3
  13. Smut-tember book #4
  14. Smut-tember book #5
To jump-start this month of reading, I'm going to do a Labor Day Weekend Read-a-thon! From 6pm Friday, September 3rd through midnight Monday, September 6th, I'm going to read as much as my eyes will take in...

Join me if you want to put this three day weekend to good use...  Happy Labor Day!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks... You know you wanna join me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm definitely in!!! I have the 7th off too, so I might extend this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! I love the idea of a read-a-thon! Happy reading everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I expect status updates! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I listen to an audiobook while playing WoW does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! This is going to be a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete